Saturday, June 21, 2014

Night of 20JUN2014

My parents had recently opened a shop in a small town. While visiting, I discovered they had a slot car track that my dad carved out of a massive tree, and pieces of plastic. After entertaining himself with this toy for a few minutes, my dad lost interest and left the shop.

My mom asked me to help her carry some things to her car, near the beach. Unable to carry everything in one trip, I had to leave my enormous fishing rod in a breakfast diner, after wrapping it up in electrical tape. When I came back to get it, it was gone. I frantically searched every shop in town for it, and discovered a group of people in a booth at the diner that were excitedly pulling electrical tape off of it.

I told them it was mine, and one of the gals implored the man named 'Meadows' to relinquish the fishing rod to me, as it was rightfully mine. He vehemently refused, and we were transported to a meadow. He turned into a Wookiee, and I disintegrated his legs with a particle rifle.

No comments:

Post a Comment